It’s National Coffee Day! To celebrate this glorious day I am sharing an incredibly easy coffee ice cream recipe that is made with the delicious Stumptown cold brew. This ice cream is creamy, sweet with the perfect amount of bite from the coffee and dark chocolate chips mixed in.
I love the taste of coffee, even though I can usually only drink decaf (thanks, anxiety) I still drink it for the taste. Adding coffee to other recipes can add a smooth flavor with a bite, like this ice cream! It’s creamy, it’s chocolatey, it’s delicious, and it’s no-churn and no eggs added, meaning less work for you!
What I love about this recipe is that it is so easy to make, only a few ingredients and it uses one of my favorite coffee brands, Stumptown coffee. If you have never heard of them check them out! I used their chocolate flavored cold brew which adds a lovely rich sweetness and it is already blended with milk which adds to the creaminess. On top of all that, there are little bits of dark chocolate mixed in just to give you that extra taste of chocolate.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Stumptown cold brew or any coffee and milk drink
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form
- Fold in the condensed milk, coffee drink, and chopped dark chocolate until evenly combined
- Slowly pour into a 9 x 5 loaf pan
- Cover and freeze overnight